#3 The Physiology of Long Duration Effort w/ Dr. Andrew Huberman
This is a conversation with Dr. Andrew Huberman, Assoc. Professor of Neurobiology at Stanford University and Director of the Huberman Lab, and a discussion I’ve been wanting to have for a long time! We discuss the physiology of long duration efforts in rapidly emergent complex environments. Don’t miss this one!!! What it is ACTUALLY like on deployment, Coleman Ruiz
And the survey link here for collaborative input Thank you.
- Spark, The Revolutionary New Science of Exercise and the Brain
- Mindset, The New Psychology of Success
- Lights Out, Sleep, Sugar, and Survival
- The Gift of Fear: Survival Signals that Protect us from Violence
- On Combat, The Psychology and Physiology of Deadly Conflict in War and Peace
- The Strange Order of Things, Life, Feeling, and the Making of Cultures
- The Body Keeps the Score
Email us at email@example.com
Thanks for listening!!!
You can download the Associated Research Article PDF by clicking here.